I just read that Tim Burton was to direct Watchmen, and that he would have cast Johnny Depp as The Comedian, but (thankfully) passed, to make Sweeney Todd and Alice in Wonderland.
now, I love Burton and Depp, but that would have been just awful.
DEAR GOD NO.
- captain-sunder likes this
- heckquerel likes this
- spidermartini likes this
- lightnii likes this
- mareets likes this
- loona-toona reblogged this from fuckyeahwatchmen
- sonofa-badwolf likes this
- my-thoughts-your-dash likes this
- purple-harlot reblogged this from fuckyeahwatchmen and added:
- t-virusvaccine reblogged this from fuckyeahwatchmen
- titanium-starfish reblogged this from fuckyeahwatchmen
- kelskelskelsk likes this
- adrianna-the-girl-wonder likes this
- robynramone likes this
- fuckyeahwatchmen reblogged this from mrfrodo and added:
- youcanbemyjohng reblogged this from desolationrow24 and added:
- getyourpawsoffmycupcakes likes this
- desolationrow24 reblogged this from mrfrodo and added:
- djarrhea said: I agree, I love Burton but Snyder was definitely the man to make Watchmen
- mrfrodo posted this